Sunday, October 19, 2008

Second Life

Straight up I just don't understand Second Life. It doesn't make sense to me what the attraction is, except maybe the flying because that kicks arse, but aside from this it's just pretending to live. I could be wrong, and from the amount who use it this is highly likely, but still not a fan. Either way I was able to bring it down to some extent.

Firstly, the uni's IP wouldn't let me make an account so there was sharing. Then we got logged out for no reason. Then we somehow got stuck underground, so much for the solid walls and Earth. Then we got stuck in a morgue's cooler. Second Life sucks.

After all these eventful happenings we found ourselves at a strip joint where a guy gave us $50 to help us out. That was a little freaky, so we left. This is how we got to the morgue. There we performed a semi-autopsy and met an EMT. That was even weirder so we flew away. The only good thing about the whole place. That and the pirate ship. Thats just cool.


This is one of the tamer images in the autopsy room.

In summation; Second Life sucks and it freaks me out, but I'm weird like that.

No comments: